Bars are the go-to dessert when you are feeding a crowd. If I can get away with not turning on the oven, that’s even better. These No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars have a chocolate crust with a thin layer of melted chocolate in between for that something extra.
Super creamy, silky smooth filling swirled with fresh blueberry sauce make these bars as pretty as they are delicious.
For a sweet, tart, lemony no bake cheesecake, try these No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits. Studded with fresh raspberries, they make a light and tasty summer treat.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
For the regulars around here, you know that I go blueberry picking every spring. I made a big batch of fresh blueberry sauce and portioned it out into cups and froze it for later use.
I tend to do this often. It’s carry over from restaurant days – do it once, use it many times.
The fresh blueberry sauce can be used as is for topping ice cream, waffles, pancakes, etc. You can use it to swirl into batters or blend into frosting. There are no limitations to its use. Make a big batch, then use all year when you are craving blueberry.
You can also make a blueberry simple syrup for drinks, like this Blueberry White Wine Spritzer or stir it into your favorite summer mocktail.
No Bake Cheesecake Bars with Chocolate Crust
Generally, a recipe like this would use regular graham cracks for the crust or even a shortbread crust. I wanted something different here, so I chose chocolate crackers.
The combination of the chocolate, cheesecake filling and blueberry is spectacular and I highly recommend it. However, if you prefer plain grahams, feel free to swap them.
The layer of melted chocolate gives it a little something extra and adds an addition texture, which I really like.
No Bake Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
These no bake cheesecake bars could be changed into just about any fruit flavor that you like. During summer months when almost all fruit is available, I like to make these bars with raspberries or cherries.
For the strawberry lovers, try these No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars. They are just as delicious as the blueberry version.
If you are craving these bars when you can’t get fresh fruit, use frozen. You are likely making a puree from the fruit, so cook it down and blend it up! You could use frozen peaches, strawberries or a combination of a few favorites.
Another option for this recipe would be to turn it into individual parfaits, like these Low Carb No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheese Parfaits. It makes a perfect small treat and they work great for parties!
Used in this recipe:
If you make a purchase through one of the affiliate links, I make a few pennies at no extra cost to you. Questions? Please see disclosure for info.
Love this recipe? Please SHARE!
Your shares help this site to grow. Do you know someone who would like this? I’d love it if you would share it on Facebook or pin it to your favorite recipe board.
For the Chocolate Crust
- 12 chocolate graham cracker sheets, broken into small pieces
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted semi sweet chocolate
For the Filling
- 2 blocks of cream cheese, 8 oz each
- 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 - 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 TB vanilla bean paste, can sub regular vanilla, see notes
For the Blueberry Sauce
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar, depending on sweetness of blueberries
- 1 TB fresh lemon juice
- Place chocolate graham crackers, melted butter and sugar in bowl of food processor and blend until combined. Pour into 8x8 (or 9x9) pan and press down.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and pour on top, spreading evenly. Set in refrigerator for 15 - 20 minutes to set.
- In a small pot, combine blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and cook until blueberries begin to burst. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and cool. Use a stick blender to puree, if desired. (I did)
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add COLD heavy cream and vanilla, beat until smooth and fluffy (3 - 4 minutes). Pour into pan and smooth top.
- Dollop fresh blueberry sauce on top and using a butter knife, swirl sauce into cheesecake filling. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
The layer of chocolate should be THIN. The first time I made them, the layer of melted chocolate was too thick and it was hard to get through. Learn from my mistakes! Don't get greedy with the chocolate 🙂
Vanilla bean paste - the paste contains the scraped out bits of the vanilla bean, so you'll see little specks of vanilla. It is my preferred vanilla if I'm not using the actual vanilla bean pod.
Adjust powdered sugar to personal preference. If you like it less sweet, use 3/4 cup, if you like it sweeter, add the full cup.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 462Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 291mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 8g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 7/27/2019 as a courtesy. It is intended only as a guideline.